skip navigation

Get a Training Approved

How do I know if I need to get a training approved?

The ongoing training hours required by OCVA for advocates, managers, and other sexual assault program staff (except for therapists) must be approved by WCSAP. Therapists should contact their OCVA grant manager for training approval. Some trainings are pre-approved by WCSAP. Many other trainings will meet the requirements for ongoing training. If the training you want to attend or have attended is not on the pre-approved list, you must apply to have the training approved.

How do I apply to have a training approved for my ongoing training hours?

If you would like to apply to have a training you have attended or want to attend approved for your ongoing training hours, you submit a training approval application to WCSAP. To submit an application or ask questions about the training approval process email or call (360) 754-7583 and ask to speak to the person who processes training approval applications.

Reviewed: March 21st, 2017