Support Our Work
Reviewed: August 29th, 2011
- Spread the word: Encourage local libraries, schools, hospitals, places of worship, and community centers to provide current resources about sexual assault.
- Make a donation: WCSAP advocates for changes in public policy that support victims of sexual violence and promote healing and justice. Your donation helps us to help survivors.
- Become a member: As a member of WCSAP you have the opportunity to strengthen the coalition by sharing your feedback and expertise. Membership also provides you with access to our events and resources.
- Stay Informed: Join our mailing list! We will email you our newsletter as well as updates about our events and new resources.
- Sign-up for our Legislative Alerts & News, and then contact your legislators to make your voice heard.
- Learn more: Take our self-paced e-learning courses, listen to our recorded webinars, check out our library resources, and attend our events.
- Get involved: April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month. Invite your friends to help spread the message.
- Join the conversation: follow us on Twitter @wcsap
- Work for us
- Link to us: Spread the word about us. Link to us on your website or other social media channels.
- Start something of your own: Talk about sexual assault with your friends, start an art show about sexual assault, or host a speak-out against rape. Sexual assault affects us all – it will take all of our work to end it.