Please note that this Webinar has been rescheduled for January 21st, 2020 to accommodate a larger audience.
In this 90 minute Management webinar, WCSAP Interim Co-Executive Director: Valeriana Chikoti-Bandua and guest speaker Paulo C., will illuminate potent issues facing Black Immigrants and Refugees to the U.S today. These issues will be explored through a human resources and management lens.
Webinar attendees will learn about:
- different work visas options that they can and may interact with among job candidates and current employees
- pathways to citizenship for refugees
- How HR Managers and Executive Directors in our movement can expand upon their allyship through safer immigrant based practices
- barriers that are faced by the families of immigrant/refugee employees and how to support them
- anti-blackness in both the immigration system AND in immigrant justice movements
- and other lived experiences of the two Black, immigrant webinar trainers.