Individual membership shall be open to persons who have expressed a commitment to ending sexual violence and whose beliefs are consistent with the mission and philosophy of WCSAP.
Annual Individual Membership Fee: $75
Benefits of Individual Membership
- Free Webinar Trainings
- WCSAP conducts 1 webinar a month on average that focuses on sexual assault issues and enhancing services. These are free to members.
- Reduced Fee for Trainings
- WCSAP conducts a variety of training events each year that focus on sexual assault issues and enhancing services. Individual Members can attend for a reduced fee. Members are also offered priority space on a first come first serve basis. There are on average 1-2 trainings per month.
- Reduced Fee for WCSAP Conference
- Individual Members can attend the annual conference for a reduced fee. Last year WCSAP's annual conference held over thirty workshops that focused on sexual assault service delivery, prevention, clinical treatment, and management. The annual conference is a superb opportunity to gather skills, network with other programs, and meet as a community of activists dedicated to the elimination of sexual violence.
- Legislative Updates
- WCSAP has an active public policy agenda. Your membership allows you to receive periodic legislative updates, materials, and an invitation to WCSAP's annual Lobby Day.
- Lending Library (free mailing for first 2 items per year)
- As a member of WCSAP, individuals have full checkout privileges for books, videos, and other media in the WCSAP library. Our online library now contains over 1,000 articles, books, dissertations, prevention materials, and videos that pertain to sexual assault. The library also contains books on management, board development, and organizational issues. WCSAP covers outgoing postage costs for the first two items in any given year. Individuals cover postage costs for any additional items.
- Access to Publications
- Members have access to any publications WCSAP produces. Currently, WCSAP publications focus on examining current research, trends, information, and resources in the sexual assault field and sexual assault prevention and social change efforts.
- Eligibility for Board Service
- Individual Members are eligible to serve on the Board of Directors. Members of the Board of Directors must be residents of the State of Washington.