Supporting Your Community SAAM Efforts
- An overview of the campaign theme
- Information about the campaign materials
- Guidance on youth activism created by Safer Campus
- Additional resources related to student rights and resources for youth on campus
- Working with the Community. Includes past campaign activities and discussions, tips for community and school engagement, and topic specific talking points.
- Getting started with SAAM. Includes talking points, tips on working with the media, sample PSA and New Releases.
- Resources for Youth. These websites can be shared with teens you are working with.
Washington State SAAM Proclamation
2017 Campaign Materials
Activity Flag Series
This series of interactive "flag" tools can be used with youth in conjunction with the theme of "Sexual Violence Begins With Youth Activism" or in more broad community awareness education. Use these flags during Sexual Assault Awareness Month or incorporate into your sexual violence prevention programming all year!
All three of the flags are action-orientated prompts that allow participants to put their own words to ending sexual violence. You can use all three versions or choose which fits your audience.
- "I Will Use My Voice For..."
- "I'm Working to End Sexual Violence So That..."
- "I'm Part of the Solution When..."
The complete series of three designs are available for download as a PDF:
Display this poster to help spread awareness in your community about the work you are doing to prevent sexual violence. There is space left at the bottom to write in community events or your hotline number.
Available for download as a PDF:
Logos & Buttons
If you would like access to the full range of logo colors & languages, or to print additional Be The Solution buttons please use our Prevention Contact Form
These 8” by 3” sticker shares the message, “Believe Survivors, Change the Culture” are a part of the National Sexual Violence Resource Center's SAAM Campaign materials.
"We Believe You: A Colouring Book for Survivors and Supporters" is an initiative of the Office of Sexual Violence Support and Education at Ryerson University in Toronto, Canada. Reprinted and included in our 2017 Campaign materials with permission. The PDF is online for free printing and sharing.