Current Legislative Session
The Legislature of Washington State will convene for regular session on January 14, 2019.
Past Legislative Sessions
2018 Legislative Session
2017 Legislative Session
2017 Position Papers
2016 Legislative Session
2016 Position Papers
- Uphold Washington State Anti-Discrimination Law: Transgender Bathroom Access
- Modification of Sexual Assault Protection Order Duration and Renewal
- Support Tracking and Processing Sexual Assault Kits
2015 Legislative Session
2015 Position Papers
- Modification of Sexual Assault Protection Order Duration and Re-Issuance
- Timely Streamlined Handling and Processing of Sexual Assault Rape Kits
- Protection of Monies to Support Victims of Sexual Assault
2014 Legislative Session
The 65th Legislature of Washington State will convene for regular session from January 13 - March 13, 2014.
2014 Position Papers
2013 Legislative Session
The 64th Legislature of Washington State began on January 14, 2013 and ended on April 28, 2013. A 30 day special session was called to address the budget. It began May 13th, 2013.
2013 Position Papers
- Maintenance of Sexual Assault Monies
- Sexual Assault Protection Orders
- Elimination of Marital Rape Exemptions
2012 Legislative Session
The 60-day session of the 63rd Legislature of the State of Washington began on January 9, 2012 and ended on March 8, 2012. A special session was called and ran from March 12 to April 10, 2012. To finalize the budget a second special session occurred and lasted for one day-April 11, 2012.
2012 Position Papers
- Maintenance of Sexual Assault Funding
- Creation of a Crime Victims Account
- Crime Victims Compensation Reduction Concerns
2011 Past Legislative Session
The 105-day session of the 62nd Legislature of the State of Washington began on January 10, 2011 and ended on April 22, 2011. A special session was called on April 26 and concluded on May 25, 2011. A second special session convened from November 28th to December 14th, 2011.