Information and Resources Related to Sexual Assault Work
- National Sexual Violence Resource Center
- The National Sexual Violence Resource Center (NSVRC) opened in July 2000 as a national information and resource hub relating to all aspects of sexual violence. Founded by the Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape, the oldest and one of the largest state sexual assault coalitions, the NSVRC is funded through a cooperative agreement from the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention's Division of Violence Prevention.
- Prevent Connect
- PreventConnect is a national project of the California Coalition Against Sexual Assault with funding from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), National Center for Injury Prevention and Control. The goal of PreventConnect is to advance the primary prevention of sexual assault and relationship violence by building a community of practice among people who are engaged in such efforts.
- The National Child Traumatic Stress Network
- Established by Congress in 2000, the National Child Traumatic Stress Network (NCTSN) is a unique collaboration of academic and community-based service centers whose mission is to raise the standard of care and increase access to services for traumatized children and their families across the United States.
Information and Resources Related to Nonprofit Program Management
- Blue Avocado
- Practical, provocative, and fun food-for-thought for nonprofits.
- Nonprofit Quarterly
- NPQ's mission is to promote an active and engaged democracy. NPQ is a publisher online and in print. Online NPQ is a source for information and dialogue about democratic activism and about the organizations and movements that are a part of that. Online NPQ is a collaborative journalism site. Collaborative journalism uses information contributed by numerous individuals and organizations to build news stories and analysis.
- Nonprofit Marketing Guide
- Nonprofit Marketing Guide.com provides tips and training to do-it-yourself nonprofit marketers and communications departments of one. They offer a weekly webinar series, the #1 blog on nonprofit communications with posts Monday - Friday, a weekly e-newsletter, free downloads, and more, all to help nonprofits make a big impression with smart, savvy marketing, communications, and fundraising.