- Make a Donation
- WCSAP advocates for changes in public policy that support victims of sexual violence and promote healing and justice. Your donation helps us to help survivors.
- Become a Member
- As a member of WCSAP you have the opportunity to strengthen the coalition by sharing your feedback and expertise. Membership also provides you with access to our events and resources.
- Stay Informed
- Join our mailing list! We will email you our newsletter as well as updates about our events and new resources.
- Sign-up for Our Legislative Alerts & News
- and then contact your legislators to make your voice heard.
- Spread the Word
- Encourage local libraries, schools, hospitals, places of worship, and community centers to provide current resources about sexual assault.
- Learn More
- Take our self-paced e-learning courses, listen to our recorded webinars, check out our library resources, and attend our events.
- Get Involved
- April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month. Invite your friends to help spread the message.
- Join the Conversation
- follow us on Twitter @wcsap and Facebook
- Work for Us
- View current job opportunities at WCSAP.
- Start Something of Your Own
- Talk about sexual assault with your friends, start an art show about sexual assault, or host a speak-out against rape. Sexual assault affects us all - it will take all of our work to end it.