Supporting Your Community SAAM Efforts
- Getting started with SAAM. Includes talking points, tips on working with the media, sample PSA and New Releases.
- Working with the Community. Includes past campaign activities and discussions, tips for community and school engagement, and topic specific talking points.
- Resources for Youth. These websites can be shared with teens you are working with.
- Past Campaigns. If the focus or materials of this year's campaign doesn't feel like a good fit, check out the past materials we've developed.
2016 Campaign Materials
"Prevention Is Possible" Folders
These glossy presentation folders come loaded with activities and resource sheets designed for middle school aged youth.
Please note this item is only available in Washington State to WCSAP program members and OCVA Sexual Assault Grantees.
Fortune Teller Activity
This throw-back game provides youth with an opportunity to engage in conversations about setting and respecting boundaries.
- Instructions on how to fold the fortune teller and play the game!
- You can print more if you run out, with or without the back. Available as standard 8.5 x 11 and as a larger 11x14 size.
"Prevention Is Possible When..." Activity Flag
This interactive tool asks people to imagine a world free from sexual violence and name how they help make prevention possible.
Great item to help spread awareness in your community about the work you are doing to prevent sexual violence. There is space left at the bottom to write in community events or your hotline number.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any campaign or material questions or would like to adapt for your community.