The objective of this 5-hour course is to expand knowledge of critical aspects of sexual violence prevention. The course covers:
- Overview public health theory and approaches
- Best practice frameworks in our field
- Developing comprehensive programs
- Practical skills for preventionists
- Stories from preventionists around the state about how they integrate best practice into their work
- A review of the Washington State Prevention Plan and Standards
To participate in the course, visit the WCSAP E-Learning Center to create an account.