WCSAP provides training approval for training events related to the provision of sexual assault services. The following training events are pre-approved by WCSAP.
- Any training provided, sponsored, or co-sponsored by WCSAP
- WCSAP Annual Conference
- National Sexual Assault Conference
- Children's Justice Annual Conference
- American Professional Society on the Abuse of Children Annual Conference
- Sexual assault related training provided by Just Detention International
- Conferences provided by any organization identified as a statewide or national coalition against sexual assault, or sexual assault and domestic violence.
- For the purposes of Office of Crime Victims Advocacy (OCVA) accreditation, any professional in-service or continuing education workshop provided or sponsored by an OCVA accredited community sexual assault program (CSAP) is recognized by OCVA as an approved training, and meets their standards for ongoing training. It is not necessary to submit applications to WCSAP for approval of a training provided or sponsored by a CSAP.