This webinar is an introduction into the basics of Child Sexual Assault (CSA) Advocacy. Whether you have been working as a CSA advocate for years and are looking for a quick refresher or are a total beginner and these are your first steps into the field - this webinar is the perfect opportunity to dive into CSA Advocacy 101.
To explore and understand the basics of Child Sexual Assault Advocacy.
- Prevalence of Child Sexual Abuse
- Who are the offenders
- Child Sexual Abuse laws in Washington State
- Grooming phases
- Impact and effects of abuse
- Family and Cultural approaches to Child Sexual Abuse
- The role of the advocate in Child Sexual Abuse
- Child Sexual Abuse Advocacy and the legal system